Modular kitchen designs are the new way to go with optimum space utilization. With kitchen cabinets and spaces allocated for different items, modular kitchens are the ultimate call for sophistication and ease of access.
While interior designers do handle designing for modular kitchen layouts, you can also approach modular kitchen dealers near you who specialize in the same. Modular kitchen designers in the city extensively specialize in designing the layout of the kitchen space only. You can choose from different architectural styles while designing your kitchen. Some of the popular styles of kitchen architecture are:
- Contemporary: Contemporary designs are generally streamlined, efficient, minimalist, yet expressive. Designers usually rely on both natural elements in the design like wood and stone; and manufactured elements like steel, glass, etc.
- Italian/European: European kitchens are mostly invested on a white or eggshell decor. They incorporate elements that highlight sophistication and also include marble for tabletop and kitchen counters to give it an elegant and classy finish.
- L-Shape/U-Shape: These types of designs are generally implemented in small sized kitchens where the counters are designed in a way for implementing space saving.
- Parallel kitchen: For small kitchens in small new homes, the Parallel modular kitchen would work wonders – more work space provided, lengthwise than breadth wise. The concept is designed in such a way that there is optimum convenience given in the small kitchen and plenty of work space allowed as well.
- Island kitchen: An amalgamation of the Parallel shape and the L- Shaped kitchen, the Island shaped modular kitchen is best installed in large homes. Such kitchens allow for more room and work space, and to store large amount of goods and utility items too – perfect for large Indian families or big joint families.